FICO Repeats Leader Status in 2023 Forrester AI Decisioning Platforms Wave
FICO Platform remains the only solution to earn “leader” status in every
- FICO® Platform was again named one of the industry’s top decisioning platforms in “The Forrester Wave™: AI Decisioning Platforms, Q2 2023” report.
- Since the launch of the initial report in 2018, FICO is the only decisioning platform vendor to achieve “leader” ranking every edition.
Global analytics software firm FICO announced today that its industry-leading FICO® Platform received top placement in “The Forrester Wave™: AI Decisioning Platforms, Q2 2023” report. Download the full report here.
As defined by Forrester, AI decisioning platforms provide enterprise business and technology teams with tools to author and automate business decision logic in a wide variety of applications by leveraging combinations of decision intelligence technologies such as business rules, machine learning, optimization, and more. In describing the capabilities that continue to make FICO® Platform a leader, Forrester wrote:
- “FICO enables smarter business decisions across an organization.”
- “FICO helps enterprises envision data-driven, governed, auditable, and constantly monitored decisions throughout the organization that are fast to change and outcome-measurable.”
- “FICO is a good fit for companies that require breadth and depth of decision intelligence technologies and must have the highest level of decision governance, monitoring, auditing, and security.”
“Forrester’s continued recognition of FICO Platform as one of the industry’s top decisioning platforms is an honor, and further validation of our leadership position,” said
Forrester used 11 criteria to evaluate 13 AI decisioning platform vendors for their strength of offerings and strength of strategy. FICO is one of only five leaders in the report and earned the highest possible scores for:
- Product vision
- Market approach
- Authoring tools
- Supporting products and services
FICO® Platform is designed to sharpen enterprises’ competitive advantage with an unparalleled depth of insights for applied intelligence, which powers customer connections and drives strategic business outcomes. This powerful technology breaks down silos across teams and powers organizations’ talent forces to achieve customer-focused digital transformation, while giving enterprises greater agility, transparency, trust, and business user control. More information: https://www.fico.com/en/fico-platform.
Download “The Forrester Wave™: AI Decisioning Platforms, Q2 2023” report, here: https://www.fico.com/en/latest-thinking/analyst-report/2023-forrester-wave-report.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) powers decisions that help people and businesses around the world prosper. Founded in 1956, the company is a pioneer in the use of predictive analytics, AI and data science to improve operational decisions. FICO holds more than 200 US and foreign patents on technologies that increase profitability, customer satisfaction and growth for businesses in financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, health care, retail and many other industries. Using FICO solutions, businesses in nearly 120 countries do everything from protecting 2.6 billion payment cards from fraud, to improving financial inclusion, to increasing supply chain resiliency. The FICO® Score, used by 90% of top US lenders, is the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the US and other countries, improving risk management, credit access and transparency. Learn more at fico.com.
For FICO news and media resources, visit https://www.fico.com/en/newsroom.
FICO is a registered trademark of