FICO's Dr. Scott Zoldi Reaches a Data Science Milestone with 100th Software Patent Application
Scott Zoldihas been an inventor on 100 patent applications for machine learning and AI software technologies and techniques.
- Of the 100 patent applications, 47 have been granted and 53 are pending.
- In his nearly 20-year career with FICO, the innovations he has pioneered have helped FICO products transform entire industries. He has developed unique machine learning inventions for financial fraud, anti-money laundering, cybersecurity and collections, as well as fundamental data science capabilities.
"FICO is driven to help our customers operationalize analytic innovation," said
"I am endlessly fascinated by the behavioral patterns and predictive insights that data can yield, and developing new machine learning algorithms to capture them," said Dr.Zoldi. "During my nearly 20 years at FICO, I have had the opportunity to apply my analytic curiosity to develop machine learning applications addressing a wide range of seemingly unpredictable human and machine behaviors. I am thankful to be surrounded by brilliant colleagues at FICO who have influenced my thinking, and who have co-authored numerous of the patent applications. It is a true honor to have the novelty of my work acknowledged by patent offices around the globe and in use across FICO's customer base."
Dr. Zoldi's patent work addresses a broad range of domains including:
- Fraud analytics
- Collections and credit risk
- Unstructured data analytics
- Unsupervised machine learning
- Utility analytics
- Self-learning machine learning models
- Explainable and ethical AI
- Deep learning algorithms
- Anti-money laundering
- Mobile analytics
In total, FICO currently holds 197 US and foreign patents, and 102 pending patent applications.
Dr. Zoldi and his team will present many of their latest analytic innovations at FICO World,
Dr. Zoldi holds a Ph.D. degree in Theoretical Physics from
FICO (NYSE: FICO) powers decisions that help people and businesses around the world prosper. Founded in 1956 and based in
Learn more at www.fico.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ficos-dr-scott-zoldi-reaches-a-data-science-milestone-with-100th-software-patent-application-300895740.html
Greg Jawski for FICO, Email: email@example.com, Phone: +1 212-601-8248