PSCU to Leverage FICO® Customer Communications Services to Build Leading Fraud Alert Solution for Credit Unions
- PSCU will leverage FICO® Customer Communications Services (CCS) to build a best-in-class fraud alert solution for its over 1,500 credit unions
- Adopting FICO CCS will help PSCU meet its credit unions' fraud detection needs, while providing a foundation to build additional competitive cutting-edge solutions
PSCU, the nation's premier payments credit union service organization (CUSO), announced today that it will begin using FICO® Customer Communications Services (CCS) to build a cutting-edge fraud alert program that will notify members of potential fraud quickly, in the channel best suited for the member, and in a secure way that guarantees member confidence that the notification is valid.
The COVID-19 pandemic has greatly increased the percentage of transactions where the card is not present (CNP), increasing the frequency, sophistication and speed of fraudulent activity. As a result, PSCU's credit unions are seeking additional methods of contacting members, as well as increased security for alerts and automated alerts, which are more convenient and secure to keep up with evolving member expectations. By leveraging FICO CCS, PSCU will be better positioned to meet these needs and lay the foundation for future fraud innovation.
"PSCU is committed to providing our credit unions and their members with state-of-the art technology and seamless experiences that meet their evolving needs and expectations," said
Key benefits of FICO CCS include:
- In-checkout message delivery: This will enable PSCU to deliver messages while members are still in the checkout process, turning something that is often a negative experience (i.e., fraud alerts or getting declined) into a positive experience and further driving loyalty.
- Customization: Credit unions will have full control over the alerting solution and the ability to change the contact pattern of alerts based on the transaction's risk. For example, if a transaction is deemed medium risk, the member may only receive a SMS message and not the full contact pattern of SMS, calls and emails.
- Increased Security: The solution was designed with security as a top priority and will prevent many of the common threats faced by credit unions today and in the future, providing superior protection for credit unions and their members.
"Today's consumers expect things at the speed of now, and credit union members are no exception. When it comes to fraud alerts, they expect to be notified in real time, wherever they are, on their preferred device – and credit unions must deliver on those expectations or risk losing their members to competitors," said
FICO CCS enables businesses to deliver email, voice, text and mobile app notifications that are smart, scalable and include a human touch due to the company's expertise in combining automation with analytics. By integrating CCS with FICO solutions, clients communicate effectively with audiences throughout the customer credit lifecycle. CCS allows them to quickly resolve fraud, collect more debt, lower application abandonment, improve retention and much more.
PSCU, the nation's premier payments CUSO, supports the success of 1,500 credit unions representing more than 3.8 billion transactions annually. Committed to service excellence and focused on innovation, PSCU's payment processing, risk management, data and analytics, loyalty programs, digital banking, marketing, strategic consulting and mobile platforms help deliver possibilities and seamless member experiences. Comprehensive, 24/7/365 member support is provided by contact centers located throughout the United States. The origin of PSCU's model is collaboration and scale, and the company has leveraged its influence on behalf of credit unions and their members for more than 40 years. Today, PSCU provides an end-to-end, competitive advantage that enables credit unions to securely grow and meet evolving consumer demands. For more information, visit pscu.com.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) powers decisions that help people and businesses around the world prosper. Founded in 1956 and based in
For FICO news and media resources, visit www.fico.com/news.
FICO is a registered trademark of
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pscu-to-leverage-fico-customer-communications-services-to-build-leading-fraud-alert-solution-for-credit-unions-301160315.html
Greg Jawski for FICO, Email: email@example.com, Phone: +1 212-601-8248; Peyton Burgess for PSCU, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +1 919-815-2915